- The total crypto market cap is down more than $25.0B and it tested the $175.0B support.
- Bitcoin price is now trading well below the $7,000 level, with a bearish angle.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is down more than 8% and it even traded below the $45.00 support.
- BCH price is now trading below the main $200 support area.
- EOS price is down 10% and it is now approaching the $2.250 support zone.
- Cardano (ADA) price is under a lot of pressure and it is trading below the $0.0350 support.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past few days, bitcoin cash price started a sharp decline below the $265 support against the US Dollar. BCH tumbled below many supports near $250 and $235 to move into a bearish zone. Moreover, there was a break below the $210 support and the price is now trading below the $200 support level.
The next immediate support is near the $185 level, where the bulls may emerge. On the upside, the previous supports near $210 and $215 are likely to act as hurdles in the near term.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is down sharply and it settled below the $50.00 support. LTC price even broke the $45.00 support area and it is now approaching the $42.00 support area. If there are more losses, the next support is seen near the $40.00 level. On the upside, an initial resistance is near the $45.50 and $46.20 levels.
EOS price is down close to 10% and it broke many supports near the $2.500 level. The price is now trading near the $2.350 support and it could continue to move down towards the $2.250 level. On the upside, there are many hurdles for a recovery near the $2.500 and $2.550 levels.
Cardano price is tumbling and now trading well below the key $0.0500 and $0.0450 support levels. ADA price is trading below the $0.0350 support and it is approaching the $0.0320 support. Any further losses might call for a test of the $0.0305 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a nasty decline below the $220.0B support area. The crypto market cap even broke the $200.0B support area and declined more than $40.0B. It tested the $175.0B and it seems like it could even test the $164.0B support area.
Therefore, there are chances of more downsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.