- The total crypto market cap bounced back sharply after testing the $245.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is back above the $10,000 and $10,100 levels, with positive signs.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is showing positive signs and it could soon revisit the $80.00 resistance.
- BCH price is gaining pace and it could rise towards the $325 and $340 resistance levels.
- Tron (TRX) price settled above the $0.0170 level and it could continue to climb higher.
- Stellar (XLM) price surged recently and it is likely to march towards the $0.0850 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
BCH price corrected lower recently and tested the $305 support area against the US Dollar. Later, the price bounced back above the $310 and $315 levels. It seems like the price is about to break the $320 resistance and it could continue to rise towards the $325 and $340 levels.
On the downside, there is a strong support forming near the $305 level. As long as the price is above $305, there are high chances of more gains in the coming sessions.
Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX) and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price remained well bid above the $72.00 and $70.00 support levels. LTC price is now trading above the $75.00 level and it seems like it could revisit the $80.00 resistance. Any further upsides will most likely push the price towards the $85.00 and $88.00 levels.
Tron price corrected lower and tested the $0.0165 support area. TRX price is back in a positive zone and is trading nicely above the $0.0170 level. It seems like the price may perhaps recover further and trade towards the $0.0180 and $0.0182 levels in the near term.
Stellar price surged higher this week above the $0.0700 resistance level. XLM price is now trading above $0.0750 and it may soon break the $0.0800 resistance level. If there are more gains, there are high chances of a run towards the $0.1000 resistance area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a test of the key $245.0B support area. The market cap stayed above the $245.0B support area and recently bounced back. There was a sharp rise above the $255.0B and $260.0B resistance levels. However, the market cap is again struggling to clear the $265.0B resistance area. If there is an upside break above $265.0B, there could be a decent rally towards the $280.0B and $285.0B resistance levels. Overall, there could be more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, BNB, TRX, ADA, XMR, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.