- The total crypto market cap rallied and settled above the $115.0B resistance area.
- EOS price broke the $2.50 and $2.65 resistance area to place itself in a positive zone.
- Bitcoin cash price settled above the $120 resistance area, with a bullish angle.
- Tron (TRX) price traded above the $0.0250 and $0.0255 resistance levels.
- Cardano (ADA) price surged higher and broke the $0.0380 and $0.0400 resistance levels.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price made a strong upward move and traded above the $120 and $122 resistance levels against the US Dollar. BCH/USD even broke the $125 resistance and it is currently consolidating gains. In the short term, there could be a downside correction, but dips remain supported above $120.
On the upside, a break above the $126 and $128 resistance levels could open the doors for an acceleration towards the $135 and $140 levels.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price finally broke the $2.50 and $2.55 resistance levels, resulting in a sharp upward move. The price rallied above the $2.60 and $2.70 resistance levels. The next key resistances are near the $2.82 and $2.90 levels.
Tron price climbed higher and broke the $0.0250 resistance level. TRX price is currently trading above the $0.0255 level, with a few signs of a downside correction in the near term.
Cardano price performed really well and traded above many resistances near the $0.0370 and $0.0400 levels. ADA price is currently trading above the $0.0410 level and it seems like the price might accelerate higher.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a strong upward move above the $112.0B and $115.0B resistance levels. The market cap moved close to the $122.0B level and later corrected lower. On the downside, there are many supports near the $116.0B and $115.0B levels. Therefore, if there is a downside correction, there are chances of buyers protecting losses in bitcoin, ETH, XRP, tron, litecoin, EOS, stellar, IOTA and other altcoins in the coming sessions.